“Poster designs—stage II”

After some feedback from my tutor I decided to improve my “Dark Sugars” posters. I’ve imported them into the Photoshop, added the letterpress text at the bottom (you can see my letterpress session here: https://katarinajakcsiova.wordpress.com/2016/04/10/letterpress-fun/), changed the colour of the bean lino prints, and adjusted the position of some of them too.

Below you can see some screenshots of the process:

Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-01.18.28

Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-00.53.42

Screen-Shot-2016-04-04-at-23.15.34

Screen-Shot-2016-04-04-at-23.17.49

Screen-Shot-2016-04-04-at-23.20.39

…and below you can see the final posters—for now. I got more tutor feedback which needs to be taken into the consideration. You can read the specifics in the captions.

The beans look a bit "poo-ey", might have to change the colour… The composition also needs work (the void space is too large).
The beans look a bit “poo-ey”, might have to change the colour… The composition also needs more work (the void space is too large).
Composition could be improved.
Composition could be improved.
The letterpress text is to compressed.
The letterpress text is too compressed.
This one apparently doesn't need improvement. Yeah!
This one apparently doesn’t need improvement. Yeah!

Also, all the letterpress text would apparently look better in straight (rather than angled) position.

Well, I’ll be updating on the final (hopefully!) version once they’re done.

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s