After a fair amount of experimenting with the execution of this brief, and settling down on a colourful combination of a lino print and watercolour (will be posted soon), I’ve realized that I need to create a connection between my arty delivery and the concept of Amazon Fresh.
In the previous post I’ve created the content messages:
- An olive and tomato focaccia from your favourite local bakery.
- A creamy camembert from your favourite local cheesemaker.
- Cocoa-dusted white chocolate praline truffles from your favourite local chocolaterie.
- An extra-spicy chorizo from your favourite local butcher.
Now I need to create the tagline for all these messages—for Amazon Fresh as such.
- ‘The art of artisan food’
- ‘Bringing the art of artisan food’
- ‘Arty artisan food’
- ‘Get arty with artisan food’
- ‘Understading the art of artisan food’
The idea needs more development, but something along those lines should work. For now, I think I’ll go with the first one.