After trying out a few different ways to approach this project, I wasn’t happy with the outcome. The large-scale photography just wasn’t working, and I found it hard to apply it to other merchandize and designs.
Therefore, I’ve decided to take a brand new turn. I’ve done more research, and came across a few designs that I liked the idea of. I’ve blended the idea together, plus added my own, and started to see the final outcome in my mind.
First, I photographed some art tools and extracted them from the background in Photoshop. I’ve put them through a number of processes and filters, and started building my design, which would determine the direction and the basis of all the rest them. It was a poster.
Here is the digital development:
I tried different backgrounds:
Some other applications:
The final outcomes can be seen on my Behance profile (https://www.behance.net/peachanddot).